Seven years ago, Brazil was chosen as the host country for the 2016 Summer Olympics and, as such, secured coveted spots in every sport, including rugby, polo, golf and fencing – which are not popular at all in the country of soccer…
- Line-Cutting the Brazilian Way: No Extra Cost Required — Only Extra Age
- Where Have All the Brazilians Gone?
- “Think It Over!” – Heartbroken Brazilian Kids to LeBron James
- Savagery Prevails: Dogs Slaughtered in China
- Trump: “Crooked Hillary” – Brazilian Students: “What the Heck Does He Mean?”
- Curitiba Lawyer Eduardo Malucelli Qualifies for 2016 Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- Brazil: Evangelical Christian Politicians on Collision Course With Same-Sex Marriage Advocates
- Hopelessly Hooked on WhatsApp – Brazilians, More Often Than Not, Forced to Go Cold Turkey
- Wise up, Pun Intended, Mr. Flávio Augusto da Silva!
- 8.8M and Counting: There Are Only So Many YouTube Followers Kéfera Buchmann Can Have – or Are There?